1) Conducting market survey, selecting the target sales countries, and formulating sales strategies and action plans;
2) Expanding the international trade market, and fulfilling the sales tasks and various marketing indexes;
3) Building and maintaining a favorable customer relationship both at home and abroad, and managing key accounts;
4) Grasping information of the terminal market, and furnishing the internal pricing system with exact information;
5) Tracking and coordinating implementation of customer contracts;
6) Participating in and supervising major business negotiations;
7) Analyzing department sales data.
1) Holding a junior college degree or above, and majoring in subjects related to Marketing, Trade and English;
in both written and spoken English.