1) Organizing the department work under the leadership of the General Manager, and supervising department personnel to finish duties expected of their position;
2) Formulating and adjusting annual production plans, and supervising their implementation;
3) Leading to build and improve the production quality management system, organizing its implementation and supervision, and checking operation of the production quality system;
4) Organizing and supervising implementation and regulation of various processing, quality, equipment, cost, and output indexes during the production process;
5) Responsible for the company’s equipment management;
6) Responsible for the company’s production team construction and management.
1) Holding a junior college degree or above, and majoring in food-related subjects;
2) Having more than 5 years of experience in working in Thai food enterprises, and more than 3 years of team management experience;
3) Familiar with the manufacturing process, workshop production and management of food production enterprises;
4) Good at communication, coordination, and strong in the sense of responsibility and awareness of quality;
5) Those proficient in Chinese and Thai, and their culture are preferred.