1) Implementing the company’s quality management system, assisting in onsite quality assurance and update of quality assurance records, and conducting quality assurance of the production process;
2) Checking incoming raw materials, and supervising the onsite production quality assurance;
3) Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in handling customer complaints and other relevant work, and organizing personnel to analyze and handle anomalous situations;
4) Verifying quality assurance deviation and alteration, confirming corrective measures, and following up results.
1) Holding a junior college degree or above, and majoring in food-related subjects;
2) Having more than 3 years of experience in working in Thai food enterprises, and more than 1 year of team management experience;
3) Familiar with quality management systems and industrial standards of food manufacturing enterprises in Thailand;
4) Good at communication, coordination, and strong in the sense of responsibility and awareness of quality;