1) Organizing daily production, operation and management of the company;
2) Responsible for product quality, fulfilment of production tasks, management of personnel, assets and costs, and safety;
3) Formulating, improving and implementing operation plans in accordance with the Group’s development plan;
4) Ensuring product quality and safety, realizing the company’s production objectives, and supplying up to qualitative and quantitative standards;
5) Organizing and building the production and operation systems as well as various institutional procedures; guiding various departments to improve productivity, product quality and work flow, and reduce production costs;
6) Responsible for corporate cultural construction and team management.
1) Holding a junior college degree or above, and majoring in food-related subjects;
2) Having more than 8 years of production quality assurance work experience in Thailand, and more than 5 years of team management experience;